Hydracure Anti-Pollution Lip Protecting Balm SPF20Treat dry and chapped lips effectively
This multi-functional lip balm is the perfect solution to protect from UV rays and pollution damage, deeply hydrate and keep the lips looking plump and glossy.
- Solar filters offer effective protection and help prevent irritation and dehydration caused by the sun’s rays.
- Jasmine Wax, a key anti-pollution ingredient, prevents the adhesion and penetration of toxic particles present in polluted environments.
- Sodium Hyaluronate Micro-spheres and Hyaluronic Acid help the lips to retain moisture for up to 8 hours after application
- Panthenol Concentrate improves hydration of the lips’ most external layer and helps them lips to regenerate.
- A combination of butters and plant waxes provide an exquisite and comforting texture on the lips.
Immediately restores the natural hydrolipidic film of the lips’ skin. Provides a temporary barrier against environmental aggression, UV radiation and atmospheric pollutants. Repairs the lips, considerably improving cracked lips and restoring a comfortable hydrated feel.
Lips are kept, firmer, softer and juicier looking, deeply hydrated, with a subtle shine and enhanced volume.
The self evaluation test carried out on 31 volunteers aged between 15 and 62 showed that after one month of treatment, the lips feel:
- Hydrated 90.32%
- Juicy 87.10%
- Soft 90,32%
- Protected 87.10%
With Hyaluronic Acid, and a combination of butters and plant waxes, (Karite Butter Rapeseed Oil and Carnauba Wax) Jasmine Wax, Panthenol Concentrate.
Isostearyl Isostearate, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Polybutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl
Methoxycinnamate, Hydrogenated Rapeseed Oil, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, C30-45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Aqua (Water), Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Panthenol, Behenyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Olus (Vegetable Oil), Isoamyl p-Methoxycinnamate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Jasminum Grandiflorum Flower Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax,
Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Luffa Cylindrica (Luffa Cylindrica Seed Oil), Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Saccharin, Polydextrose, Sodium Cyclamate.
6th Jan 2021
26th Aug 2019
8th Apr 2019
Do try gently exfoliating your lips a couple of times a week, this can often help. You might like instead to consider our Lip Oil - which is also very popular. Keep going with the lip balm that you have, apply each morning and night and then as needed throughout the day. Thank you for your feedback and do let me know if we can help further.