Hydracure Hyaluronic Force SerumHyaluronic Acid for dehydrated skin
Back in stock very soon - ask here if exact date is needed
This deeply hydrating serum is suitable for all skin types including oily skin and men’s skin. 3 weights of Hyaluronic Acid work from the skins surface to the deeper layers, correcting dehydration and preventing it from reoccurring.
This concentrated serum contains 3 sizes of Hyaluronic Acid molecules to provide hydration on the surface and within the deeper layers of the skin whilst preventing further dehydration. The skin’s volume, suppleness and smoothness is considerably improved with wrinkles less visible. Suitable for all skin types including men’s skin.
Active Ingredient (Hyaluronic Acid)
- Large molecules (high weight) create a film on the epidermis to lock in moisture and therefore regulate water loss.
- Medium molecules (medium weight) strengthen the skin’s defence system.
- Small molecules (low weight) penetrate down to the dermis to deeply hydrate. This improves the skin’s suppleness and firmness.
Self-evaluation tests on 46 men and women showed the following results:
- 84% have more hydrated, luminous and radiant skin
- 86% have softer and firmer skin
- 80% noticed their wrinkles faded
- Hydractive formula means 100% hydrating activity.
- Generates a fine, transparent layer that prevents the loss of water.
- Continued use helps to recover and protect the skin’s natural hydration system.
- Deeper hydration results in smoother, supple and flexible skin, faded wrinkles and increased luminosity.
Suitable for all skin types in need of hydration. This serum hydrates without causing oiliness therefore it can be used on oily, acne skin or skin with scars. Perfect for men’s skin due to its light, easily absorbed texture. (Apply after shaving). Fragrance-free.
Aqua (Water), Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol.
8th Mar 2021
28th Feb 2021
28th Jan 2021
20th Jul 2020
14th Jul 2019
29th Mar 2019
11th Mar 2019
6th Feb 2019
1st Feb 2019
8th Dec 2018
5th Dec 2018
16th Sep 2018
13th Jun 2018
7th Mar 2018
23rd Nov 2017
19th Oct 2017