Our first tissue mask for home use. It’s innovative formula uses a unique combination of Vitamin C and Ume Extract, to work against the effects of glycation (which causes the skin to lose firmness and radiance) whilst providing instant vitality, radiance and firmness.
- Increase in collagen synthesis to reduce wrinkles, firm and tone the skin
- Packed with anti-oxidants to improve the skin’s vitality and radiance
- Ume Extract eliminates the the accumulation of glycation molecules (A.G.E.) which cause the skin to appear brown / yellowish colour.
- Prevents further collagen degeneration
|Tests showed the following results:|
|87% reported more luminous skin|
|87% reported more unified skin|
|87% reported signs of fatigue improved|
|* Tests carried out on 46 volunteers aged 28 – 68.|
- Vitamin C Derivative (VI-CP): provides all the benefits of vitamin C with a more effective penetration to enhance results. Once absorbed, it produces an increase in collagen synthesis, protects DNA, regulates skin tone and prevents the oxidation of the lipids.
- Ume Extract: from a Japanese plum contains a high amount of proteins, minerals and fats for a powerful anti-glycation effect. Glycation is a chemical reaction caused by excess sugar that causes the collagen and elastin fibres to degenerate – causing the skin to loose firmness.
Why are tissue masks becoming so popular?
Tissue masks are a much more effective way of treating the skin. They hold the product on the skin’s surface for longer than usual masks, allowing it to penetrate more effectively. This provides much more powerful and visible results – closer to those you would achieve from a professional treatment.
Suitable for all skin types except oily. Everyone can benefit from the anti-oxidising, firming, brightening and protecting benefits of Vitamin C. Ume Extract adds an additional anti-ageing effect for those concerned with lose of firmness or dull / uneven skin tone.