This luxurious gift is the perfect gift for anyone who’s skin is in need intensive nourishment and a powerful radiance injection. (Worth £102.55)
- Intensive Multi-Correction Cream 50ml: This anti-glycation moisturiser contains Ume extract and Vitamin C to fight against damaged collagen and elastin whilst providing radiance and vitality. 87.8% have more luminous skin.*
- Multi-Regenerating Rose Hip Oil 30ml: This advanced Rose Hip formula has an ultra-light texture to prevent breakouts and is designed to mix with any face or body moisturiser for extra nourishing, firming and regenerating benefits. Suitable for all skin types.
Intensive Multi-Correction Cream
Glycation is a chemical reaction caused by the ingestion of excess sugar. It creates A.G.E molecules that attach to the collagen and elastin fibres causing them to degenerate. This process affects the skin’s firmness whilst also making the skin more dull in colour. Our Timexpert C+ (A.G.E) Intensive Multi-Correction Cream repairs this damage whilst brightening the skin with two key ingredients:
- Ume Extract: A type of Japanese plum containing twice the amount of proteins, minerals and fats than other fruit. It is capable of inhibiting the formation of A.G.E molecules, accelerating the decomposition of existing A.G.Es and eliminating the dull, pallid tone that the skin acquires.
- Vitamin C Derivative (VC-IP): provides all the benefits of vitamin C with a more effective penetration to enhance its firming, brightening and protecting action.
Benefits of Multi-Regenerating Rose Hip Oil
Multi Regenerating Rose Hip Oil is our star product and is perfect for a huge range of skin problems and any skin type.
- Boosted Results: Formulated specifically to mix with any face or body moisturiser for enhanced results.
- Multi-Regenerating: Highly concentrated Vitamin A to regenerate the skin more quickly than regular Rose Hip Oil.
- Double the Anti-oxidants: The additional Bixa Orellana is packed with anti-oxidants & carotenoids to reduce inflammation, protect against solar radiation, repair scars and reduce wrinkles.
- Ultra-Light Texture: Doesn’t cause breakouts on the face like regular rose hip oils can.
Perfect to treat:
- Dehydrated skin frequently subjected to extreme climates or chemical agents that unbalance the skin’s optimal hydration level.
- Skin undergoing surgery chemical peeling, lifting, post-surgical scars.
- Skin undergoing oncological treatments (radiotherapy and chemotherapy) presenting alterations such as dryness, redness or itching
- Stretch marks to help improve the ones already existing and prevent new stretch marks – Ideal for pregnant women.
- Darkspots related to hormone changes or excessive solar exposures.
- All skin types can benefit from the additional anti-oxidants and Vitamin A – boosting all round skin health and rejuvenation.