Timexpert C+ (A.G.E) Correction & Luminosity Eye ContourFor dull, tired looking eyes
This vitamin packed emulsion awakens the eye contour providing a more refreshed and luminous appearance. Vitamin C Derivative repairs damage, revitalises and evens out the skin tone whilst Ume Extract fights against the negative effects of glycation to repair collagen and elastin fibres damaged by sugar and UV Rays. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested.
Award Winner: Best Zone Targeted Eye Product (Beauty Shortlist Awards 2019)
The Long Term Benefits
With continuous daily application, results include:
- Expression lines are faded by stimulating collagen and elastin synthesis.
- Dark circles are reduced and softened with a more unified colour.
- Skin is hydrated and with a more youthful appearance.
- Ume Extract: A type of Japanese plum containing twice the amount of proteins, minerals and fats than other fruit. It is capable of inhibiting the formation of A.G.E molecules, accelerating the decomposition of existing A.G.Es and eliminating the dull, pallid tone that the skin acquires.
- Vitamin C Derivative (VC-IP): provides all the benefits of Vitamin C with a more effective penetration to enhance its firming, brightening and protecting action.
What is Glycation?
Glycation is a chemical reaction caused by the ingestion of excess sugar. It creates A.G.E molecules that attach to the collagen and elastin fibres causing them to degenerate. This process affects the skin?s firmness whilst also making the skin more dull in colour.
Skin Concern: Dull Tone / Early Ageing
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol,
Triethylhexanoin, Steareth-2, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Kappaphycus Alvarezii Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Prunus Mume Fruit Extract, Steareth-21, Butylene Glycol, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Eugenol, CI 14700 (Red 4), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 17200 (Red 33).
22nd Feb 2021
28th Jan 2021
11th Aug 2020
26th May 2019