Timexpert Rides X.CEL Retinage FillerFor deep lines & wrinkles
Our exclusive Retinol Bio RDS complex safely delivers a slow release of retinol into the dermis and epidermis. This unique slow release technology allows Retinage Filler to work for hours after application, renewing the cells and stimulating natural collagen production. Wrinkles are filled in from the inside out.
Pure Retinol Bio RDS
Developed in our laboratories, Pure Retinol Bio RDS is the most advanced encapsulation technology of Retinol. It multiplies the effectiveness of pure retinol by 260% whilst being completely safe. Providing maximum effectiveness and optimal tolerance. The pure retinol is encapsulated in micro-particles – small enough to penetrate the epidermis and dermis. Made from plant origin, these microparticles are biodegradable allowing the skin enzymes to break them down slowly, releasing the retinol in a controlled and progressive manner.
- The effects of the retinol work for hours after the serum has been applied
- The slow release of retinol means that it causes no adverse effects
- Suitable for the most sensitive skin
- Bioactivity multiplied by 260% in comparison to free retinol
Benefits of Retinage Filler
- In the epidermis Pure Retinol Bio RDS gives the skin maximum cellular renewal, increases the thickness of the epidermis and balances skin dryness.
- In the dermis Pure Retinol Bio RDS stimulates collagen synthesis in the fibroblasts, which provides the skin with more firmness.
- Hydrogenated Retinol increases the natural production of hyaluronic acid in the dermis. This increases the tissue’s volume creating a push-up effect that plumps out wrinkles from inside.
- Pro-Collagestine Technology (exclusive to Germaine de Capuccini) boosts the skin’s natural collagen and elastin production
|In just one month of application*:|
|71% claim the skin recovers density & firmness|
|98% claim to have smoother and more supple skin|
|96% claim skin feels immediately hydrated|
|80% claim skin is significantly more luminous|
|* Self-evaluation tests on 31 women.|
Deep lines & wrinkles
Those aged 40
Suitable for sensitive skin
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Decyl Cocoate,
Tocopheryl Acetate, Isododecane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Glycerin, Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax/Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Polyamide-5, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Lactis Proteinum (Milk Protein), Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Phospholipids,
Squalane, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Retinol, Hydrogenated Retinol, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Ceramide 3, Acacia Gum, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, o-Cymen-5-ol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, BHT, Parfum (Fragrance), Hexyl
Cinnamal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Citronellol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Coumarin, Geraniol, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate.
28th Jan 2021
15th Dec 2020
9th Apr 2020
9th Mar 2020
5th Sep 2019
12th Dec 2018
3rd Jun 2016