Timexpert SRNS Sleeping-CureAn intensive renewing night serum
Sleeping-Cure works to stimulate and maximise skin regeneration, detoxification and purification during the night. Containing 60% active ingredients this ultra concentrated serum reactivates natural cellular renewal to eliminate toxins, soothe irritation, strengthen skin’s barrier function and help it recover from daily stress.
Signs of tiredness, dullness and uneven tone are drastically reduced leaving skin bright, fresh and energised. Ideal for all skin types even more sensitive skin. Dermatologist-tested. Paraben-free.
- Detoxifying: D-Tox Control: stimulates the two complementary mechanisms of skin detoxification to eliminate the damaged proteins.
- Anti-oxidising: An award winning ingredient developed by Germaine de Capuccini that neutralises cell damage.
- Soothing: 8 Plant extracts including Liquorice, Camomile and Rosemary soothe the skin and reduce irritation.
- Hydrating: Avocado Peptides to hydrate, re-densify and strengthen the skin’s epidermal barrier function.
- Signs of tiredness reduced 94.44
- Signs of sensitivity & redness reduced 100%
- Skin more purified 88.89%
- Skin more luminous 91.67
*Test carried out on 36 volunteers aged 40 – 71 after one application.
After the 10 Day Course skin is smoother, wrinkles and lines are faded 91.67%
- For skin fatigued or dull skin from stress, lack of sleep, bad diet or smoking.
- During seasonal changes: post-summer to recover the skin after sun exposure. During the winter when the skin suffers extreme climatic conditions, cold, heating.
- To reduce redness and irritation on the more delicate skin.
- To work against the effects of jet-lag on the skin.
- As a booster to enhance the effect of the usual treatment creams.
- After aggressive medical-aesthetic treatments.
- To recover skin affected by medication (oncological patients, etc.)
Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Maltodextrin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Saccharide Hydrolysate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrolyzed Candida Saitoana Extract, Decarboxy Carnosine HCl, Zinc Glycinate, Acetyl Mannosylerythritol Lipid, Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Centella Asiatica Extract, Menthyl Ethylamido Oxalate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Ceramide 3, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-11, Butylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Dimethiconol, Sodium Citrate, Butanediol-1,3, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Methyl
Parahydroxybenzoate, CI 17200 (Red 33).
30th May 2019
2nd Mar 2019
7th Mar 2018
Many thanks for your feedback, and I am sorry to hear this product was not as you had hoped as we have always received incredibly positive feedback. The best way to use Sleepcure is to use one ampoule every night, always apply to clean skin, and we would always advise a client to exfoliate their skin once a week so that products applied can penetrate and work to their most effective. The Sleepcure gives a 10 night course and results get better each day. If you feel your skin is looking dull and tired - it may well be dehydrated and this can cause sensitivity as well. You may benefit from trying our Pure C Essence Ampoules - providing your skin with a good dose of Pure Vitamin C which really works to restore a more healthy, revitalised appearance. Do contact us through our website if you might like some help and more personalised skincare help.
4th Mar 2018
11th May 2016
23rd Apr 2016
I am so pleased we have managed to talk and as promised, I am sending you a couple more ampoules with the plastic piece on it - as I think this was the problem. Do let me know after trying it - whether this then worked correctly for you.Have a good day - and thank you for taking the time to let us know of the problem you encountered and I am confident that you should not have this issue again.Carole,
16th Apr 2016