A luxurious treatment oil designed to firm and reduce wrinkles whilst providing the skin with intense rejuvenation and nourishment. This Elixir contains our exclusive Pro-Collagestine Fill technology to boost collagen production combined with 7 plant oils to provide powerful nutrition. With a light, non-greasy texture this oil is especially recommended for dry skin.
- Pro-Collagestine-Fill Technology boosts natural collagen and elastin production to minimise lines and wrinkles.
- Lupeol stimulates new collagen production to achieve firmer skin.
- Alaria Esculenta Extract rejuvenates the cells with a detoxifying effect.
- Winter Rose, Amber, Sesame, Hazelnut, Apricot, Almond and Corn Oil provide Omega 6 & 9, vitamins and antioxidants to aid regeneration and reinforce the protective barrier of the epidermis.
- Jasmine Essential Wax provides a smooth and silky feeling from the first application.
|Effectiveness test on 50 women aged 31 – 69 for 1 month applying morning & night:|
|Faded expression lines and wrinkles||76%|
|Deeply nourished skin||86%|
|More supple skin||88%|
|Immediately silky skin||100%|
Ages 30 year and over
Skin showing fine lines and wrinkles
Ideal for dry, very dry or sensitive skin
Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Caprylic/Capric
Triglyceride, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Corylus Avellana (Hazelnut) Seed Oil,
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond)
Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Oxidized Corn Oil, Jasminum Grandiflorum
Flower Wax, Alaria Esculenta Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Spilanthes Acmella Flower
Extract, Amber Extract, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis
(Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Beta-Carotene, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Daucus
Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Parfum (Fragrance), Hexyl
Cinnamal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Citronellol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-
Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Coumarin, Geraniol, Linalool, Benzyl
2nd Feb 2021
9th Apr 2020
8th Dec 2018
1st Dec 2018
7th Feb 2018
14th Oct 2017
31st Jul 2017
13th Mar 2016
17th Nov 2015
13th Nov 2015